We exceed the standards!
At Alvix we go above and beyond testing requirements.
- We purchase chemicals only from FDA registered facilities
- Each chemical lot is tested to verify manufacturers’ specifications and reassure accuracy
- We test using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, pH, melting point, solubility, and chemical identifications
- We comparison test to verify each certificate of analysis (C of A) meets USP and/or required standards
- We have robust label control standard operating procedures that are applied to each chemical lot
- Our quality team meticulously and conscientiously reviews all work with a focused mind on the science at hand and a heart for the patient that will benefit from their work
Alvix is an FDA registered facility and follows current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Our proactive processes require manufactures, suppliers, and products to meet a rigorous set of comprehensive quality measures before and after shipment to our facility. We have state of the art equipment and exemplary quality control to ensure that everything we do meets or exceeds all standards.